At Hope and Happy Designs, we create hope-filled and happy products to surround yourself with uplifting words as you go about your day.
The Hope and Happy Blog gives you MORE. More gift ideas, more ways to use your mugs, more behind the scenes. We’re so glad you’re here!
The Latest and Greatest!
- The Best Cold Brew RecipeThis month we are making cold brew!! It is truly the best way to enhance all of the flavors in your coffee and it makes a robust-tasting, smooth-drinking, overall-delicious coffee drink. It makes your life easier because you save money! Store-bought cold brew is pricey and going to a coffeeshop daily is even more spendy.Continue reading “The Best Cold Brew Recipe”
- Small Business Spotlight: FLTR Glasses!This month’s small business spotlight is so fun because the owner is my cousin Nate!! He started this business several years ago and I was so excited for him! But as someone who has terrible eyesight requiring glasses all the time (and contacts drying my eyes out), I was never able to reasonably get aContinue reading “Small Business Spotlight: FLTR Glasses!”
- Behind the Mom MugOur Mom mug is simple but holds so much value. Those 3 little letters, imprinted on the sage marbled mug, contain the most important title there is. It’s been said that the hand that rocks the cradle is the the hand that rules the world (poem here, and candle mug here), and that is absolutelyContinue reading “Behind the Mom Mug”
- Small Business Spotlight: The Mayan CollectiveThis month’s small business spotlight is someone near and dear to my heart. I met Karla when we were both in an online business class and we connected over the possibility (and then reality) of using her candles and my mugs to create candle mugs. Karla and her husband Spencer run their business with soContinue reading “Small Business Spotlight: The Mayan Collective”
- Easy, Filling, Veggie-Packed Taco MeatTacos are probably THE MOST family friendly food out there (ok ok it’s tied with pizza and spaghetti). We found ourselves eating tacos weekly, and I was curious if there was a way to stretch the meat and while hiding some veggies in there. Seeing as I’m writing a blog post about it, it’s safeContinue reading “Easy, Filling, Veggie-Packed Taco Meat”