At Hope and Happy Designs, we create hope-filled and happy products to surround yourself with uplifting words as you go about your day.
The Hope and Happy Blog gives you MORE. More gift ideas, more ways to use your mugs, more behind the scenes. We’re so glad you’re here!
The Latest and Greatest!
- Simple Syrup RecipeThis recipe was graciously shared by Alex who is our Small Business Spotlight this month! It is a delicious addition to your coffee drinks (pair it with this cold brew!) and one more way to save you money and time by making coffeeshop drinks at home. So without further ado, here’s all you need toContinue reading “Simple Syrup Recipe”
- Small Business Spotlight: Borrowing ColorThis month’s small business spotlight is Borrowing Color! Alex creates her own natural dyes and uses them to color the fabrics she uses for her handmade playthings. It is seriously the coolest thing! Here’s more about her business, in her own words. Read on! I’m Alex, a mama to 3 kiddos and owner/creative at BorrowingContinue reading “Small Business Spotlight: Borrowing Color”
- The Best Cold Brew RecipeThis month we are making cold brew!! It is truly the best way to enhance all of the flavors in your coffee and it makes a robust-tasting, smooth-drinking, overall-delicious coffee drink. It makes your life easier because you save money! Store-bought cold brew is pricey and going to a coffeeshop daily is even more spendy.Continue reading “The Best Cold Brew Recipe”
- Small Business Spotlight: FLTR Glasses!This month’s small business spotlight is so fun because the owner is my cousin Nate!! He started this business several years ago and I was so excited for him! But as someone who has terrible eyesight requiring glasses all the time (and contacts drying my eyes out), I was never able to reasonably get aContinue reading “Small Business Spotlight: FLTR Glasses!”
- Behind the Mom MugOur Mom mug is simple but holds so much value. Those 3 little letters, imprinted on the sage marbled mug, contain the most important title there is. It’s been said that the hand that rocks the cradle is the the hand that rules the world (poem here, and candle mug here), and that is absolutelyContinue reading “Behind the Mom Mug”